Basic information about data protection
Responsible for the data
JOSE ALBERTO ALONSO AGUDO
- Own provision of the distribution or commercialization of our products, fiscal and accounting management in order to comply with legal obligations
- Realization of actions and commercial and marketing communications to attract customers
Basis of legitimation
Contractual relationship for the execution of a contract, Consent of the interested party, Legitimate interest of the responsible party.
Recipients and assignments
In general, data will not be transferred to third parties, except legal obligation. However, it is possible that certain external treatment managers can access your data for the necessary provision of the service. Organizations or persons directly related to the person in charge, Tax Administration.
Regarding your rights, you can claim before the National Control Authority and at any time access, rectify and delete data, limit or oppose their treatment as well as request your portability by sending us a communication addressed to Avenida Andalucia, 32, CP 28041 Madrid , or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can consult additional information about our data protection policy on the website http://senxualfun.com, or by requesting it at the postal address Avenida Andalucia, 32, CP 28041 Madrid.
In the event that some of the recipients may be minors, this text must be entered to collect the consent from the parent or guardian:
Don / Dona __________________________________________________ (name of the father / mother / guardian), with DNI / NIE ______________ and address in _______________, acting as _________________________ (father / mother / guardian ...) of the minor ________________________________ (name of the minor), of _____ years old.
We inform you that by marking "YES" in the following boxes you will be giving us your express consent to carry out the purposes described below:
Realization of actions and commercial and marketing communications to attract customers
Additional information about our data protection policy.
Common to all information:
1. Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
1.1. Responsible for the Treatment:
● JOSE ALBERTO ALONSO AGUDO
● Avenida Andalucia, 32, CP 28041 Madrid
2. What are your rights when you provide us with your information?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether we are treating personal information that concerns them or not. In this sense, you have the right to request:
● Access: the person who provides us with his / her data will have the right to obtain from the data controller the confirmation of whether or not the data concerning him / her are being processed, as well as detailed information about certain aspects of the treatment that is being carried out.
● Rectification: the person who provides us with their data will have the right to obtain the correction of inaccurate personal data that concerns them or to complete those that were incomplete.
● Deletion: the person who provides us with their data will have the right to request the deletion of their personal data; In any case, the suppression will be subject to the limits established in the regulatory norm.
● Limitation of your treatment: the person who provides us with your data will have the right to request the limitation of the processing of their personal data.
● Opposition to treatment: In certain circumstances, and for reasons related to their particular situation, the people who provide us with their data may object to their treatment. The entity will stop treating them, except for legitimate, imperious reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
● Right to the portability of your data: the person who provides us with your data will have the right to receive the personal data that concern him, those that he has facilitated to the person responsible for the treatment, in a structured format, of common use and of mechanical reading , as well as to transmit them to any other person who may be responsible for the treatment.
You can exercise the aforementioned rights by addressing the responsible person. For this, you can use the contact information provided at the beginning of this document.
If you wish to obtain additional information regarding the exercise of your rights, you can also contact the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (AEPD).
Likewise, we inform you that, if you consider it appropriate, you have the right to withdraw the consent granted for any specific purpose at any time, without affecting the law.